LINE I Love Coffee 1.0.1 Apk For Android

Tags

"LINE I Love Coffee", a café owner experiencing game, is now available from LINE game!
Be the owner of a fancy café and prosper your business!
Connect with "LINE", the Free calls & Messages apps, and help each other with your LINE friends! You can freely enjoy managing your own café!

What kind of coffee do you like?
Caramel Macchiato? with maple-flavored syrup, marked with espresso and finished with caramel sauce.

LINE I Love Coffee apk

Standard American coffee? pleasant-smelling aroma and slightly bitter.
Espresso? the best way of enjoying the flavor of the roasted coffee beans.

You can go to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.naver.SJLGCOFFEE for read more about LINE I Love Coffee Apk.

Developer : LINE Corporation
Last Updated Date : June 19, 2013
Category : Casual

Download LINE I Love Coffee 1.0.1 Apk

Artikel Terkait


EmoticonEmoticon